Free Search (1444 videos)
Rate this Video
- Title Climate Simulations
- Released 01/01/1994
- Length 00:18:49
- Language English
- Footage Type Documentary
This in-depth documentary explains that a major challenge for science today is to acquire an understanding of Earth's climate system and the implications of human activities on it. To achieve this, an accurate model of Earth's climate system is used. The documentary provides a demonstration of computer modelling to investigate global climate phenomena, along with some predictions arising from such analyses.
- Click on the tags to find the matching videos.
- Activity Observing the Earth
- Action Building , Developing , Forecasting , Investigating , Monitoring , Observing , Predicting , Simulating
- Keywords 3D view , Accuracy , Aerosol , Air pollution , Airplane , Carbon dioxide , Climate Change , Clouds , Currents , Data , Deserts and desertification , Drought , Dust (aerosols) , Earth , El Nino , Environment health , Eruptions , Floods , Forecasts , Global change , Greenhouse , Hurricanes , Illustrations , Meteo , Models , Natural radiation , Ocean , Ocean circulation , Ocean currents , Ozone , Ozone holes , Pollution , Resource management , Sea level , Sea temperatures , Sea-ice , Simulation , Storms , Sun , Temperature , Volcanoes , Waves , Weather , Weather forecasts , Weather systems , Wind direction , Wind velocity , Winds